We offer Councils, Contractors and Landscape Designers a wide range of flexible services that:
- Guarantee results – we stand by our performance guarantees, giving you the utmost confidence in the service and outcomes you can expect
- Save time and money – we dramatically reduce labour requirements through our state-of-the-art machinery and rapid application processes while still delivering superior results tailored to your specific requirements
- Improve quality – our hassle-free maintenance works scheduling, such as mulching, guarantees a set price and a set-and-forget service, improving quality while saving administration effort
- Guarantee safety and quality – our comprehensive safety procedures ensure that fast results never compromise health and wellbeing, while our quality assured systems guarantee the highest standard of finish
- Increase certainty – our team offers proven project management expertise, backed by industry-leading administration infrastructure, enabling us to manage long-term maintenance schedules and large volumes of data for clients
Founded in 2003, Groundworks started out in the landscaping industry. By 2004, we had introduced EcoBlanket to Australia, with the first commercial release in 2005. Today we continue to offer best-practice landscaping services alongside exclusive management of the world-leading EcoBlanket process in Australia. Based in Brisbane, we service clients throughout Queensland. We have our first EcoBlanket franchise operation in Western Australia and preferred suppliers in New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia who have been trained in the delivery of EcoBlanket.
Groundworks today delivers massive projects for construction and mining companies, governments and landscaping providers. We are quality assured giving clients confidence of the best in process and results. We are actively involved in a range of environmental and construction industry groups to advance the connection between environmental services and development. We also regularly support and/or host visiting researchers from the UK and USA as well as Australian-based researchers to showcase the results possible through EcoBlanket.
For more information, call us today on 07 3715 6177.